Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Daily Dollfaces

Rachel McAdams and Ryan Gosling are meant to be together, not Rachel and Josh Lucas!


Brad and the nanny? Which one, they have eight!? If I hired a nanny, you better believe I'd hire someone older, unattractive and sexually repulsive.

I'm adopting this pose as my own. Might take awhile to get it right. I'll have to practice in the mirror wearing my pumps and headband.

What in fringe heck is this? Rachel Bilson could double as a Muppet and that is not a compliment. Those fringe-y things would be driving me nuts, I'd want to cut them off!

Looking like Rachel Zoe, Nicole Richie shows off her "House of Harlow" necklace and barely there baby bump. I love the long flowing dresses but when I wear them I feel like I'm wearing a giant muumuu.

Simple, elegant Reese Witherspoon at an event for Monsters vs. Aliens. She has a definite style, very refined.
Two casual hipsters out for a stroll in the city. Justin and Jessica. I'm not loving men tying the scarves like that. It's too feminine.

Now appearing at a country fair near you: Jessica Simpson.
Here she is at a Strawberry Festival. Next up, the Pillsbury Bake Off.

I'd be disappointed to learn that Jennifer Garner isn't really as normal as she seems. In almost every candid picture she appears to be just like any other mother, in jeans and sneakers or sweats, on the go and holding a cup of coffee. Although here she's holding a Chanel bag.

Freida Pinto. One to watch! So beautiful.

Charlize Theron looking absolutely stunning as usual.

I'm totally going to attempt that move later today during my yoga session. I hope the boots are optional although I will need something to hold onto.
She's an angel! When Angie runs, her feet don't even touch the ground! Is she running from the nanny or Brad?

I've been anxiously awaiting the release of Sunshine Cleaning with Emily Blunt and Amy Adams. I can't stand when two people who look nothing alike are cast as siblings.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Fun post! I just have to say that I totally agree about Rachel and Ryan. I hope she gets over this "Josh stage" really quickly and gets her butt back to Gosling!

10:27 PM  
Blogger The Powder Puff said...

Yikes! It looks like that outfit Britney's wearing could give her a front wedge, and potentially give the audience a whole extra show!

11:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.celebxray.com/rachel_bilson.html]Rachel Bilson Boobs[/url]

11:31 PM  
Blogger John said...

201597yuanyuan
mont blanc
toms shoes
ray ban outlet
air force 1
adidas superstar
michael kors outlet
adidas originals
hollister co
polo ralph lauren
michael kors
michael kors outlet
michael kors handbags
nike huaraches
ray ban outlet
hollister uk
abercrombie and fitch
louis vuitton handbags
coach outlet online
nike free run 2,nike free runs,nikes,nike air max 95,nike high tops,air force 1,nike pegasus
nike roshe run women
abercrombie and kent,abercrombie fitch,www.abercrombie.com,abercrombie fitch,joe abercrombie,abercrombie uk
jordan 3 retro
louis vuitton outlet
louis vuitton
louis vuitton handbags
nike air huarache
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet
tods outlet
nike roshe run
ray ban eyeglasses

4:29 AM  
Blogger John said...

louis vuitton outlet
ray ban sunglasses
uggs for men
oakley sunglasses
coach outlet
ugg outlet
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet online
ugg australia
christian louboutin outlet
celine bags
uggs on sale
louis vuitton outlet
nike free run
fitflops
ray-ban sunglasses
montblanc
louis vuitton bags
louboutin pas cher
louis vuitton
uggs outlet
instyler curling iron
burberry outlet
ugg boots
cheap oakley sunglasses
louis vuitton
michael kors outlet online
oakley sunglasses
20151208yuanyuan

3:56 AM  
Blogger 柯云 said...

2016-07-08keyun
coach outlet store
coach outlet store online clearances
coach outlet
louis vuitton outlet
michael kors outlet
kate spade handbags
cheap jerseys
louis vuitton outlet online
nike store
true religion outlet
cheap toms
polo ralph lauren outlet
ray ban sunglasses outlet
ray bans
louis vuitton bags
timberlands
true religion outlet
ray bans
christian louboutin outlet
retro jordans 13
air jordan 4
air jordan shoes
adidas yeezy
celine handbags
nike air huarache
louis vuitton outlet
michael kors outlet online
giuseppe zanotti outlet
michael kors
toms outlet
polo ralph lauren
nike roshe run
true religion jeans
adidas running shoes
hollister clearance
vans outlet
reb christian louboutin
fitflop shoes
longchamp le pliage

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home