Thursday, March 12, 2009

ecoTOOLS Brow Kit

Don't look further than your local drugstore for an awesome brow grooming kit. ecoTOOLs is one of my favorite brands because they use eco-conscious materials and everything is created from renewable and reusable materials like bamboo. I have a variety of products from ecoTOOLs and love the soft blush brushes and eye shadow tools. This brow kit will be available right in time for Earth Day in April.

Here's what you get:

Recycled Stainless Steel Safety Scissors, ideal for trimming stray brow hairs.

Recycled Stainless Steel Mini Tweezers, I keep tweezers in my purse because whenever I drive, I notice my brows needs to be tweezed. Pure sunlight streaming in through the car window always highlights my wayward brows. I only tweeze at red lights. Kidding! Only when I'm parked or someone else is driving.

The Bamboo & Lead-Free 5x Mirror, I analyze all my many imperfections in this magnifying mirror, I don't advise you to copy me. Just use it for brows.


The Bamboo, Taklon & Recycled Aluminum Angled Brow Brush, smoothes down brows.

Bamboo, Taklon & Recycled Aluminum Spoolie Brush, use gel to keep brows in place all day.


The ecoTOOLS Recycled Brow Grooming Set is contained in a reusable pouch and retails for $9.99. Visit ecoTOOLS for more information.

Labels: