Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Profound Beauty

When you go to the Profound Beauty website, you can answer a bunch of questions about your hair and you will receive a detailed regimine suitable to your hair type. You get exactly what you need. I like this idea, it takes the guess work out of which products to get.

As you now well know, my hair can appear like a natty rats nest of horror if I don't take the time to use product (s). The Profound Shampoo and Conditioner helped balance out the greasy roots-dry ends that I have going on. These also smell lovely. A little Anti-Frizz to keep the fuzzy texture under control and a heaping handful of the Volume Foam is my next step in the process. If I am styling my hair straight, I use the Shine Spray after I've beaten my coif into submission. This light spray gives hair shine and gloss. The Lock Spray was quite impressive- the hold was major but it didnt shellack the 'do. My hair was still touchable, not that I encourage anyone to touch it. Desert Sand is a lotion that works nicely with the Anti-Frizz, taking any humidity out of the hair for smooth, lightly textured tresses.

I keep the Anti-oxidant Mask in the shower within my reach. When I style my hair curly, it gets very dry. Usually the next day I will spray some dry shampoo around the roots to avoid washing my hair again. By the third day, my hair is a fire hazard. Light a match around me and my hair is so parched, it will go up in flames. When I use the Anti-oxidant Mask, my hair softens right up and feels smooth and silky.

You can get your own personalized beauty treatment by clicking here. I was impressed with these products and thought they were of a fabulous quality.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rather amusing phrase

4:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happens even more cheerfully :)

2:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bravo, your idea simply excellent


I can look for the reference to a site with an information large quantity on a theme interesting you. Hot Health

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home