Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Spring Nails from Essie



I love Essie's new shades for spring! You should know that Essie makes great base and top coats. I almost always start with a base coat to prep the nails. I finish with Essie's Good To Go! so my nails dry faster. I've tried plunging my nails in cold water, blow drying them, all kinds of crazy things to speed up the drying process but this works the best.
I was paging through a fashion magazine recently and read that beige-pink is a hot color for spring. No need to look far, Essie's Eternal Optimist is the ideal shade. Its a cross between pale pink and soft nude. I like my nails to look clean and neat and I don't always reach for a bright shade. This one works for me, looking both professional and elegant. The other colors are fabulous too. Mesmerize will find its way on my toe nails. At my age- a bit past what's appropriate for super trendy shades and tight clothing- I save the crazy colors for my toes and leave the clothes for the teenagers. Most of the time.
Flawless, One of a Kind, Lacquered Up ,Status Symbol will be in rotation for toes and nails all spring. I love the bubble gum pinkish tone of Status Symbol. Flawless is like Eternal Optimist- light and appropriate for every day.
You can find more Essie colors and products right here.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Leann said...

I have this collection.. very different for essie. Like a crayon box.

10:43 PM  
Blogger PrincessGreen17 said...

Oh my gosh! I want Status Symbol!

2:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was getting my nails done the other day and my technician was talking about this line. I think they may even be carrying them at my local Chicago Spa - I sure hope so.

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home