Saturday, April 11, 2009

eSHAVE After Shave Cream

This delicious smelling after shave cream by eShave contains wonderful skin nurturing ingredients like shea butter, antioxidant vitamins A and E, plus aloe vera and comfrey extracts. I just love the feeling of freshly shaved legs that are smooth to the touch!

When my legs are still damp from the shower, I apply this very moisturizing cream to my skin and instantly my legs feel smooth and soft to the touch. I also rub some onto my elbows and hands. I tried the Almond scent which smells good enough to lick. But don't...its for legs only!

You can find out more about eShave by clicking this link. eShave offers shave cream, pre-shave products, kits, lot of luxury shaving products to make this chore a bit more enjoyable while at the same time, giving you sumptuously soft skin and sexy legs!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home