Friday, April 17, 2009

Introducing...Colgate MaxWhite!


Take it with you where ever you go...the new Colgate Wisp! Fits in a purse or pocket for on-the-go tooth brushing! I think its perfect for dates, travel, and to keep with you at the office.



Call me crazy but I love brushing my teeth. And now I love it even more because I've been using the new Colgate MaxWhite with mini bright strips. It's not overwhelmingly minty but leaves my breath feeling as fresh and clean as a cold winter's day. The mini bright strips are sprinkled throughout the toothpaste and serve as little breath fresheners. The toothpaste also whitens teeth and leaves your mouth feeling minty fresh and clean. Even my eight year old loves this toothpaste. We were both so excited to try out this new paste! She actually swiped it from my bathroom.


Also noteworthy is the MaxWhite toothbrush. I'm a big fan of soft bristles after brushing for years with stiff bristles that left my gums in terrible shape (the worst surgery ever was a gum transplant!). The Colgate MaxWhite toothbrush has a cool grip handle and when you flip it over, you have the option to brush your tongue. Did you know that the tongue holds bacteria and unless you brush it off, it stays there? Fact of the day.


You can learn more about these new products by clicking here.




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home