Friday, April 17, 2009

KENZO Cleansing Ice Jelly

Introducing KENZO's Cleansing Ice Jelly, a cooling cleansing gel that removes dirt and oil from your skin. It's very gentle to my sensitive skin so I immediately loved it.

This cleansing product contains Ginseng extract which helps tone skin, ginger flower makes it smell delicious. You probably know that Ginseng is used in Chinese medicine to improve blood flow and help with circulation. What better ingredient to use to clean your face- the Cleansing Ice Jelly will leave you with clean, glowing skin.

I never go to bed without thoroughly cleansing my face, removing all traces of foundation, blush, concealer and all the other products I pile on. You can apply the Cleansing Ice Jelly with a cotton pad to remove your makeup/clean your face or take it in the shower like I do.

Click here to learn more!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Kathie said...

OMG!!! SO fun!! combines my two loves, board games & gossip!

9:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is rather interesting for me to read the blog. Thanx for it. I like such themes and everything that is connected to them. I would like to read a bit more on that blog soon.

2:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep on posting such articles. I love to read articles like that. By the way add more pics :)

9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home