Monday, April 06, 2009

MAC Colour Ready

Colour Ready by MAC prep your skin for cosmetics and reduce the appearance of wrinkles and flaws.

I had the opportunity to try out two products from this collection. I am always looking for ways to get rid of wrinkles, even if temporarily, or set my face with a little powder. MAC has some very noteworthy products that I am thrilled to be using. I love how MAC is always up to date with what women want. And we want tips and tricks to perfect our look!

Prep & Prime Line Filler:
Here's what MAC says- A primer used post-foundation, pre-makeup to camouflage, soften and relax expression lines and wrinkles. Applies as a dense cream: dries to a transparent, smooth, natural matte finish. With ongoing use, clinically proven to help rejuvenate your look.
I was excited and hopeful about this product although I admit, I was concerned the product would lay in my fines lines and exaggerate the wrinkles. Products like this can be prone congealing in the lines/wrinkles after an hour, but alas, those annoying lines around my eyes were indeed softened! The product is very transparent and I've been using- and loving this one for everyday wear. I dab a small amount around the outer corners of my eyes, after I moisturize- its my last step.

Prep & Prime Transparent Finishing Powder:
MAC says-A silky finishing powder that provides an invisible way to set makeup. Reduces shine while optically minimizing the look of pores, lines, imperfections. Available in one universal colour that suits all shades. Wear over makeup or on bare, moisturized skin.

I appreciate the fact that this is a "clear shade" if you can imagine such a thing. It's white but goes on invisible. I dust a small amount of this over my face, carefully blending around my hairline, nose and neck. I can't stand it when you can tell where makeup ends. You need a good brush for this one, cheap brushes won't allow you to blend the product in. But score! Another great product from MAC. The powder just gives the face a more polished, almost airbrushed look.

I've been so pleased with MAC's foundations, concealers and skin products. My favorite foundation is the Studio Sculpt spf 15. That, along with the Prep & Prime Line Filler and a sprinkle of the Finishing Powder is what I use when I'm leaving the house. When I'm home, I moisturize and lay off makeup but when I head out, I pull out all the stops!


Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger PrincessGreen17 said...

The model's eye looks SO pretty...

12:16 PM  
Anonymous Organic Cosmetics said...

It sounds too good to be true that Colour Ready by MAC prepares your skin for cosmetics and reduce the appearance of wrinkles and flaws. This is simply wonderful. :-)

5:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brokersring.com - Learn how to turn $500 into $5,000 in a month!

[url=http://www.brokersring.com/]Make Money Online[/url] - The Secret Reveled with Binary Option

Binary Options is the way to [url=http://www.brokersring.com/]make money[/url] securely online

5:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home