Thursday, April 02, 2009

Naturia Dry Shampoo by Rene Furterer

I just tried the travel size of the Naturia Dry Shampoo and let me say, this is a must have! If you travel or go to the gym or simply don't have the time to wash your hair, dry shampoo like this one is the pefect solution. How often does my husband roll his eyes at me taking up time to wash and dry my hair? Too many! When I'm running late or in a time crunch or my hair needs a little refreshment, I use the dry shampoo, aimed at the roots then blasted for a second with the blow dryer. Instant improvement!

Rene Furterer's dry shampoo contains Kaolin clay, silica, rice and corn startch to absorb oils. It smells amazing, and this product also has the power to clean your hair thanks to peppermint, caraway and basil essential oils.

The travel size Naturia dry shampoo is available (May 2009) at Sephora, Sephora.com, and Beauty.com.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Organic Cosmetics said...

Rene Furterer's Naturia Dry Shampoo can come in really handy in a very busy schedule when there is simply no time to wash hair and yet our hair desperately needs some refreshment. Thanks for the information. :-)

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home