Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The perfect French Riviera look from CHANEL


I'm thinking of sunkissed skin and sandy beaches. Bare shoulders and sunshine. I'm thinking of the Cote D'Azur Collection from CHANEL of course! The collection offers excellent summer colors, a great way to transition from chilly winter to the sizzling heat of summer.

I tried the Aqualumiere gloss- I am such a gloss lover, it's my favorite product, right up there with mascara...and a good blush...CHANEL doesn't dissappoint with their color choices. Candy Glow and Cherry Blossom make my lips look ripe, set against my bronze powdered cheeks, I don't need much more makeup other than a little mascara. I like to lighten up for summer, switching my pink blush for a bronzing powder.

The Sheer Color Lipshine lipstick gives lips not only color but sun protection with SPF 15. The pink-nude shade, Salina shimmers with a multi-facted shine.

One product that caught my eye is the nail color, Orange Fizz. This pale summery coral is beautiful, not too bright, not too light or dark. I predict its going to sell out quickly!

To vacation in the French Riviera or rather, view the Cote D'Azur Collection from CHANEL, click right here!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Noa said...

http://www.asianoa.com/lead-story/hello-sailor-the-nautical-trend-is-back-spring-2010

Nautical is back in town bigtime! love it! x

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home