Thursday, April 02, 2009

Shades of Summer with Barielle




Perfect for spring and summer are these Shades by Barielle. I had never heard of Barielle and a peek on their website shows me that I've been missing a lot! There are many nail care items to suit your every need. Shades by Barielle, the full color line, offers so many colors in every imaginable shade from turquoise metallic to vivid red to white.

Shades By Barielle is introducing their new collection called Sugar Rush. I painted each nail a different color to show you how bright and pretty the colors are. I like Grape Escape and Sweet Addiction for toes, an unexpected pop of color when you wear sandals!

These sweet treats sweep onto the nails nice and opaque- you don't need three coats to achieve good color. What I love about Shades by Barielle is that there's none of the dangerous ingredients like formaldehyde or toluene. The polishes dry fast and look wet even when they are dry all because of that shine!

My daughter always wants me to paint her nails but colors I allow are limited- no black or Vamp for her. The Sugar Rush collection is perfect - all the colors are light and happy and I don't mind giving her a mani/pedi using these products. For more information, colors and products click here.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home