Wednesday, May 20, 2009

American Idol Hoedown

Did you watch it? We recorded American Idol and watched it later in the evening which enabled me to zip through the commericals and judges commentary which my kids don't care about, dawg. It took about thirty minutes to watch when I did it that way. Then I was able to send them to bed and naturally I killed time on the computer. What else would I be doing?



Everyone has their opinions on the final sing-off. I believe Kris will take Danny's voters and come out victorious. Adam is a little bit polarizing, either you love him or hate him. Hate is a strong word, I'm talking about his screeeeeeeching. My big claim to fame is having seen him in the LA production of Wicked. I wonder if he travels with a fog machine and lights? I've never seen so much stage theatrics with any other singer on AI.



In case you can't get enough of the glittery, black nailed singer, enjoy the clip below. And may the best singer win tonight. Either way, I'll still wake up on Thursday morning and my life will be the same.




Labels: , ,