Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Daily Dollfaces

Sarah Michelle Gellar is so cute! We have something in common- dark roots.

We dont see enough of Keri Russell! She's one of my favorite actresses.

See what I mean about Kate's hair? ugh.
Kate Gosselin was just asked by EW if she has a name for her hairstyle.
The 34-year-old mom replied, “It’s my attitude! Everybody wants it. It’s work. I have very, very thick hair, so it’s not going to work for everybody. I’ve seen people come through the book line with thin hair and it just won’t work. My hair stylist gets calls from all across the country.”

Skinny, chubby, normal, wearing sequins, hair long or short, I don' have a preference. I just know that I love me some Kelly Clarkson tunes. Her voice is a gift!

Kate Gosselin cheats with bodyguard! Jon cheats on Kate!
Enough with the news, I want to know how she got her legs looking so fine!? I'd be remiss if I didn't mention the dead possom beaver tail on her head. Would someone please donate extentions to this worthy cause?
Makeup is PERFECT! I want to find out what colors were used on Jessica Biel because that lipstick is divine!

I'd wear it.
Jennifer Aniston in a funky fedora and cargo pants. She makes looking casual look hip!


Goodness, I just want to know how Dita Von Teese gets her skin poreless! Perfection.

Natalie Maines from Dixie Chicks shaved her head! I wonder if it was to donate her hair? Or did she have cancer? Or was she just tired of blowing her hair dry, heat styling, hot rollering, and hair spraying it every day?

I think the UPS guy is telling Jessica what brown can do for her. Incidentally, when I was pregnant, all I wore was black leggings and an oversized plaid shirt.

Just Jared and Faded Youth photos via JJB and ohnotheydidnt