Friday, May 08, 2009

Drugstore Must-Haves for Summer!

When I received Sunsilk Captivating Curls Collection, my eight year old daughter grabbed it and ran off. She stuck it in her bathroom and has been using it ever since. The collection includes a Defrizz Cream, Gel and Cream Twist, Mousse, Shampoo and Conditioner. I must say, the products make her hair, which is quite curly, look amazing. And it smells good too. Not fair that my daughter has better hair than I do.

Just in time for bathing suit season, yay. Can you sense my thrill over donning a bikini? Its overwhelming. But what IS overwhelming is the Schick Quattro! This nifty product is a razor on one end and a battery powdered bikini trimmer on the other.. The razor is a four blade shaving tool that gives you a very smooth shave. I like the way it contours over the bumps and curves of my legs, over the knee, around the ankles and straight up the leg. Not to mention around the bikini line which in my case won't see the light of day because I wear board shorts. But if I were so bold as to debut my bikini, I'd surely reach for the Schick Quattro for Women in preparation. You know what? I'm reaching for it anyway!


Its hot! And if there's one thing I dislike besides wearing my bathing suit in public, its sweating. Thankfully Degree works to control my lady-like perspiration! The Fine Fragrance Collection includes a deodorant and fine fragrance mist.The deodorant works around the clock meaning you don't need to reapply it halfway through a 90* day. The Body Mist accompanies the deodorant with a complimentary scent. I tried Delicious Bliss which is light and fruity with notes of magnolia, jasmine with hints of apple and peach. A bit of musk rounds it all out. Perfect for a warm day when you want to wear a scent that won't overpower you.

This magnificent duo, along with the Sunsilk and Schick Quattro for Women can be found at places like CVS, Target, WalMart, Walgreens, basically anywhere you shop. Which makes these very convenient not to mention affordable!


Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Natural Cosmetics said...

This is quite a comprehensive review of quite a few cosmetic products which any woman would require. However being a perfume freak I would be rather eager to try out The Fine Fragrance Collection. :-)

4:39 AM  
Blogger PrincessGreen17 said...

Interesting products, good reviews! :

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home