Monday, May 04, 2009

Get Rid of Dry Skin...For Good!

I've been using and loving this NeoStrata Problem Dry Skin Cream. I could dive into it, I love it so much. Its really thick but surprisingly, not greasy. It contains 20% Alpha Hydroxy Acid to help smooth dry skin.

Spring is here and I've been wearing my sandals. You know what that means- feet have to be in tip- top shape. No cracked heels, no rough cuticles. I apply a small amount of this after my shower in the evenings- to both hands and feet- and what a thrill to have super soft skin! With regular use, you will be ready to show off your pampered feet.

NeoStrata is a great brand, their products are fantastic. You can find out more about this cream and more here.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous randigirl said...

a nice skin, get the latest hairstyles in town
www.haircareresources.com

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home