Wednesday, May 13, 2009

New from MAX FACTOR

The picture is a little big and freaky but that's my lashes with the new 2000 Calorie Extreme Lash Plumper. I like any makeup that offers to plump my lashes or lips. In the above photos, its the end of the day and I didn't curl my lashes, I used one coat of mascara. The mascara held up very well with no smudging or flaking.



This product threatens to increase lashes by 200%! That's a lot of lash plumping. The patented "Fat Wrap" brush is made from plastic bristles and deposits color without clumping. The bristles are in fact pretty cool. I appreciate the engineering behind the brush. When I'm on the go, I don't want to be separating my eye lashes with a pin for ten minutes. I want the mascara to glide on easily and with no complications.



Check out the bristles on this bad boy. Soft yet plentiful. This was my first go around with 2000 Calorie anything. I saw a mom eating a full size Butterfinger at a soccer game on Saturday and I cringed. I don't have much to do with 2000 calorie anything. Except mascara!


You can save your money on the pricey mascaras and give this one a whirl. Inexpensive and readily available at the drugstores and places like Target. Score!



Max Factor Vivid Impact Lipcolor is a shock of color for the lips. Want a sexy colorful pout? A lipstick that debuted at New York Fashion Week? Look no further than this product. Pure pigment color that is creamy in texture and moisturizing. It contains my favorite ingredient, shea butter, to keep lips kissable. Sex Kitten and Golddigger are my top picks for summer. Pair with a light dusting of bronzer and some 2000 Calorie Extreme Lash Plumper and there you have an easy day time summer look.


Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't know about the mascara but you have an incredible color of eyes!!! amazing!

poppy51

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home