Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Photography Is How I Procrastinate





I have a new idea for a screenplay. Okay, its not that new. Actually I started it a few weeks ago. Months, really. I'm on page three. In order to procrastinate on moving forward with the writing, I've taken up photography. I've always loved taking pictures. My lesbian truck- driving, flannel- wearing pal (details that have nothing to do with anything) loaned me Photoshop Elements and I've been fooling around on it.


I can't do anything but crop pictures and change colors but I can do that for hours. I ping- pong between picture cropping, Twittering and Facebooking. Then I look at the clock and can't believe it. Another day with no screenwriting. I think once I get an agent, I'll be more on task. Right?
If you are bored, lonely, if there is nothing on television, or you have a couple of minutes to spare, check out my Flickr photostream. If you are a writer who has the art of procrastinating down like a champ, then you will definitely find joy in wasting more time. Here you go.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home