Friday, May 08, 2009

Glazz from Retro-Chic by Joshua

Two thumbs up on the futuristic design of this bright blue bottle! Retro-Chic by Joshua is a brand I discovered recently. I tested an alcohol free thermal protectant called Glazz. I expected a thick gel, but its a slick silicone lotion. A little goes a long way (the size of a penny should do for medium length hair) and should you pour out more than you need, you can simply use the left overs as a moisturizer!

Glazz contains an amino acid complex, it hydrates dry hair, mends broken cuticle layers, helps tame down the frizz and protects hair from heat styling. AND you can use it as a makeup remover or use on dry hair too. Smooth down your fly-away locks!

I tried the Shampooing and Conditioning Potions along with the Glazz and really liked it. I consider hair products to be great when they don't make my hair dry, when the shampoo and conditioner don't leave residue and when after conditioner, my hair is soft even while wet.
Retro-Chic by Joshua has a whole line of products which can you view by going to the site!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Natural Cosmetics said...

This seems to be quite a rave review of Retro-Chic by Joshua from Glazz. It seems a really wonderful product and I would surely like to try it out. :-)

4:34 AM  
Blogger ladiesy said...

Hello , do you know where I can purchase this?

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home