Friday, June 19, 2009

Barielle 60 Second Mani-Pedi + Summer Shades of Pink


I looooove scrubs. Love them. I use them all the time on my face and body. My favorites are the ones with the chunky textures. They feel heavenly on my hands and feet. Barielle has a 60 Second Mani-Pedi that uses dead sea salts, avocado, jojoba grape seed oils and mango seed butter. The texture is just gritty enough to slough off dry skin, oils are moisturizing rather than greasy, leaving your fingers and toes soft and nourished.

My nails were in bad shape with raggedy cuticles. I used this yesterday and as soon as I washed my hands, they were one hundred percent better. I also used it on my daughters feet but only because I wanted an excuse to dig my hands into the jar again.

Pink nails are always in season! You can't go wrong with a pale pink shade on your fingernails. Personally, I like dark colors on my toes but keep the fingers light. Why? Because I'm constantly typing on the computer, doing dishes and other things that chip away at my polish. I'm like a little scullery maid, working her fingers to the bone every day! When the dark colors chip, its glaringly obvious but with the pinks, its less noticeable.

Barielle has fabulous shades of pink. Whatever your heart desires. I am an equal opportunity pink loving fingernail polish wearing girl. You can't beat these for perfectly pink shades. Forget going out for a manicure in a salon that smells like chemicals. I rather do it myself, with all the tricks and tools of the trade at my fingertips. For gorgeous salon worthy nails, check out this array of pink shades:

Cotton Candy, a shimmer mid-tone pink. Sand-Al Chic, a pale pink with a hint of peach. Sailors Delight, mauve pink. Beaches and Dreams, a creamy pink-beige. Skinny Dip, palest peach. Shell Shock, sheer bright pink.


For more information on Barielle (check out their Spring 2009 collection, I love the colors!)

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Hyabe Ibbe said...

kd basketball shoes
cheap michael kors bags
michael kors handbags
coach factory outlet
fitflops sale clearance
polo shirt
ferragamo shoes
salvatore ferragamo shoes
nike store
nike outlet
nike outlet
ferragamo shoes sale
kobes shoes
ugg boots on sale
gucci outlet online
cheap jordan 11
kobe bryant shoes
coach factory outlet
cheap nike shoes
cheap jordans
coach sale
fitflop shoes
ray ban wayfarer sunglasses
chanel bags online
nike clearance
fitflop shoes clearance
christian louboutin shoes
air max 2015
coach store
air jordan shoes for sale
celine bags
christian louboutin
polo ralph lauren factory store
coach factory
columbia outlet store
christian louboutin sale
jordan 6
coach bags
nike outlet
gucci sunglasses outlet
coach purses outlet
coach sunglasses
fitflops online
nike store
michael kors outlet online sale
ralph lauren extra 25 off
jordan 6
fitflop
20150916hxt

4:13 AM  
Blogger mao qiuyun said...

ugg outlet
ugg boots
louis vuitton handbags
tiffany outlet
ray ban sunglasses
moncler outlet
michael kors handbags
the north face outlet
thomas sabo uk
jordan shoes
true religion jeans
jordan shoes
michael kors outlet
michael kors factory outlet
soccer jerseys
cheap nba jerseys
louis vuitton bags
the north face
timberland boots
adidas wings
cheap jordans
ugg australia
tory burch outlet
air jordan shoes
the north face outlet store
mulberry outlet
ralph lauren uk
pandora jewelry
coach outlet online
lululemon outlet
soccer jerseys
mbt shoes
ray ban sunglasses
swarovski outlet
1031maoqiuyun

9:31 PM  
Blogger 柯云 said...

2016-07-08keyun
kate spade outlet
ray ban sunglasses outlet
red bottom shoes
michael kors outlet
jordan 6s
toms shoes
jordan concords
nike sb janoski
retro 11
nfl jerseys wholesale
coach outlet
nike free uk
toms wedges
adidas yeezy
oakley sunglasses
nike outlet
toms shoes outlet
oakley sunglasses outlet
cheap oakleys
coach outlet store online
adidas nmd
michael kors outlet
oakley outlet
coach outlet online
michael kors outlet
beats by dr dre
louis vuitton outlet
kobe 10
kobe shoes
nike air max uk
jordan retro 4
michael kors outlet
kate spade outlet
burberry sale
cheap ray ban sunglasses
coach factory outlet online
ray ban sunglasses outlet
ralph lauren clearance outlet
air jordan 8

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home