Monday, June 08, 2009

Cellulite City!


This makes me feel a little better about my own rear quarter panels, if you know what I mean. Even celebrities have cellulite? Whew. They are normal after all.
If only there was something I could do about it...maybe there is!


Lately I've been rubbing my upper thighs with Tarte's new self tanning/cellulite reducing cream, celluFight. Its a gradual self tanner and it has the power to trim those bulges. Here's what they say: Plant and bio-nutrient extracts boost cellular metabolism shedding excess fat tissue. Caffeine helps stimulate blood flow immediately reducing “the orange peel” effect on problem areas such as waist, hips, thighs and buttocks.



I've been applying it nightly and I like it. Quickly absorbing, celluFight does not stain my clothes or sheets. Is it working? I'd like to think so. I love that the self tanning aspect is gradual so you do not end up with streaks down your thighs. Although that might take the focus off the cellulite.



Next up is CelluScience. Its a pill that you take three times a day and it works to reduce cellulite from the inside out. The pills have additional benefits such as:
Promote healthy cell metabolism
• Deliver potent anti-oxidants
• Maintain micro-circulation inside
• For smooth, sexy skin outside



I'm always hesitant to take pills but after reading the ingredients, I see nothing shocking or harmful. Some of the ingredients are: Fish Oil, Borage Oil (seed) Grape Seed extract, Ginkgo biloba extract (leaf) Gotu Kola extract (leaf) Yellow Sweetclover extract (flower) Butcher's Broom extract (rhizome) Olive extract (fruit).



I'd be so thrilled if a side effect of CelluScience was bigger boobs but it says nothing like that on their website. I will give you an update when I've completed my "treatment".



Last but not least is Glytone. I saw this sold in my doctors office. I have the Lipo-Lift Massage Kit plus the Lipo-Lift Serum. The massage kit is a little apparatus you take into the shower with you and gently massage your problem areas with the massage gel.

Once I read that daily massage of cellulite would break up the fat cells and result in smooth skin. So I kneaded my thighs like bread dough. I pounded, I rubbed, I dug my fingers into my own skin hoping to miraculously break up all the fat cells. I ended up with black and blue thighs. But the Lipo-Lift massage kit won't give you bruised skin.



I can feel the Lipo-Lift Serum work as soon as I smooth it over my legs. Its a temporary thing but maybe with daily application, my thighs will be as smooth as my eight year old daughters. That would be nice. No cellulite? In my dreams!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home