Friday, June 05, 2009

Get your Betty on!



Ladies, forget buying a Father's Day gift from Home Depot, Lowe's, or the Pro Bass Shop, BORING! No, for Fathers Day, my husband is going to get an eyeful when I do a little something special that will make his jaw drop. And that, girls and Adam Lambert, is priceless.

Betty Beauty is "for the hair down there". You can dye the carpet to match the drapes, if you get my meaning, *cough cough*. The color is totally safe and doctor approved so don't worry about violating health codes. Colors range from brown or blonde to my favorite, hot pink! There's even a Bridal Kit which in my opinion, would make a terrific wedding shower gift for a daring bride!

It's all in the name of fun, or if you've been married forever like yours truly, putting a little spice into things. Skedaddle over to Betty Beauty for more products and information.


Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Semi Permanent Make Up said...

She looks amazing and totally up to date! I also love the contrast of color from her brows! But I agree with dgm, to keep it up, it looks to be a lot of day to day maintenance!

2:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home