Monday, June 15, 2009

Lancaster Cellular Elixir Expert




ELECTROBEAUTY… at home


INTRODUCING LANCASTER 365 CELLULAR ELIXIR EXPERT "INSTITUTE"


I rarely get facials. I prefer to pop my zits, pick my skin, and violently dig out blackheads in the comfort and privacy of my own home (only exception was when Scott Vincent-Borba gave me his diamond facial). I love using my Clarisonic especially when I exfoliate. Every night of my life, I slather on serum, moisturizer, eye cream. You could say I'm a little obsessive. And here comes a new product that I can play with in my own bathroom, the Lancaster 365 CE Expert.



Super easy to use; one side gently exfoliates, flip it over and the light vibrations, coupled with the Elixir Serum, will give your face a glow. The idea behind the vibrations is micro-circulating and "redynamizing" cellular activity. This gets the oxygen flowing, blood pumping and helps you face look radiant.



Its an at-home facial that takes moments to use for maximum benefit. Incorporate this into your weekly routine and see for yourself. click here to see more!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home