Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Of interest....





I hope to feature Brett's tips every week. He is so awesome, a really kind person who knows makeup like no other! He's the creator of VanityMark, check out the goods here. Brett makes up the faces of Hollywood's most gorgeous women. I'd love for him to tackle my mug one of these days! You must try Brett's eyebrow kit, it's a must have in every beauty lovers arsenal.



I don't read many "mommy blogs" but one that I do love is MomAdvice. Run by Amy Clark, the blog is top notch for all your household needs! She features ideas on saving money, quick recipes/snacks, budget tips, things to do with kids. I met Amy back in October and she is seriously adorable with great energy not to mention great smarts! Amy has been in Redbook magazine and is one of the top bloggers in the country. THE COUNTRY, people! When Amy talks- or writes, people listen. I'm so honored and happy to guest post about my discovery of elf cosmetics. Click here to read my post but stay and scroll through her highly informative blog!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dishwasher soap? Like the stuff you put in your dishwasher or the stuff you use to hand wash? LOL I'm going to try this a few times a week to keep any lone zits from popping out this summer!

5:00 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Thank YOU so much for guest writing for the site. It means so much to me that you would think of me. I am so thankful for your friendship!!

8:52 PM  
Blogger John said...

201597yuanyuan
louis vuitton handbags
pandora charms
ugg sale
true religion outlet
coach outlet
louis vuitton outlet
gucci shoes
fitflops clearance
burberry sale
adidas original trainers
louis vuitton
ray ban sunglasses outlet
timberland boots
true religion
nike air force 1
nike air max 90
louis vuitton outlet
gucci outlet
lebron shoes
louis vuitton outlet
oakley outlet
oakley store
adidas originals
tods outlet store
cheap nfl jerseys
ray ban wayfarer
gucci outlet
retro 11
ugg outlet
nike uk

4:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home