Thursday, June 18, 2009

PFB Vanish & Numb-IT- Keep it on hand!


If you've ever found yourself in the shower, ready to shave your legs or delicate bikini line but only have a bar of soap and your husbands razor, then you should know about Vanish. I've used an old razor too many times and ended up with red itchy legs and ingrown hair. I curse under my breath as I run the dull blade up and down my legs. Vanish is a must have for moments like that.

This roll-on product will soothe and comfort troubled, sensitive area. It takes about two seconds to roll it over the skin and relief is immediate. I know because I had the soap and dull razor moment two nights ago and used Vanish. Not only is it good for shaving mishaps but for tweezing, waxing, and laser hair removal.

Closely related to Vanish is Numb-IT, a topical gel that can be applied to skin before waxing, permanent makeup, microdermabrasion, tattooing and tweezing. Pain be gone!

You can find these products at pfbvanish.com, doctors offices, spas and salons.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home