Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Protect and treat your skin with Roc, Olay and DDF

Years ago my primary concern was keeping pimples at bay. Oil control followed closely. I didn't give a lot of thought to resurfacing my skin or broad spectrum UV protection. The last thing on my mind was hydrating my oily, shiny skin. I was under the impression that if you were unfortunate enough to have greasy skin you didn't need to moisturize. And I was way off base thinking I didn't need sunscreen unless I was at the beach. WRONG.

Now, things are different. As you might know I am committed to using sunscreen. Sunscreen on my hands, neck, face and chest every day even when its cloudy. When I'm home. When I'm at the mall. When the only sun I will see is when I stroll out to my mailbox to retrieve my People magazine.

Olay Regenerist has two new products to consider when looking for a moisturizer with an SPF. The DNA Superstructure UV Cream has an SPF 25 and helps to block the dangerous rays of the sun. It also "rebuilds cellular surface structure". The Olay Regenerist UV Defense Regenerating lotion has a very high (I like it!) SPF of 50! Use either of these products to shield your delicate skin from the sun, improve texture, and hydrate skin.

You've read the importance of using Retinols, right? ROC Deep Wrinkle Daily Moisturizer with SPF 30 fights those wrinkles with the power of the almighty retinols. Slather this on and let it sink into your skin for maximum benefits. ROC has an entire line of products for deep wrinkles, I especially love the eye creams.

Because acne is still a concern even as an adult, I've been using DDF Sulfur Therapeutic Mask . It was Scott-Vincent Borba who recommended a sulfur product for my hormone related flare ups. But I could not find a sulfur product anywhere. DDF to the rescue! This pimple fighting mask is applied once a week and it helps keep pimples of every size and shape under control. Thank goodness! Also fights blackheads and whiteheads which should be of no concern over the age of fourteen.

You can find DDF here, ROC and Olay are sold at drugstores and online.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home