Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Smashbox and Stila for summer

Slightly savage and wild, earthy tones with pops of color, bronzed skin with gold highlights...that's the summer forecast. And to prove it, here are two collections worth your time and money. First is Smashbox Untamed collection. The Shadow Liner Trio will stay on until you remove them! Swim, cry, stand in the rain, your eyeliner won't budge. Glosses, blushes, bronzer, what more do you need?

Muse Lip Paints promise to give your lips color and brilliant shine. The Lip Paints come in three neutral shades, you can mix these together for a few different looks. Comes with an applicator so don't worry about putting too much on and having gloppy lips. At any time, I have one of these in my purse. I am a sucker for any pick lipgloss. Oh, I like the artsy packaging. Very Jackson Pollack!


The Cream Eyeliner Pencil set is the only eyeliner I will need this summer. Four colors: LAPIS, IMPERIAL, SLATE & ANTIQUE GOLD, you can build the intensity of each one or blend them together. Today Im wearing Antique Gold which looks a little bit olive to me. Use one color on the top lash line, another color below. I fully expected these to be more, well, pencil- like, I was so happy that they are super creamy and blendable.


Ahhh, the Muse Bionic Mascara in Black Violet. Is there a better color than deep, dark, purple-black for mascara? I think not. Lashes are longer, thicker and more dramatic when you wear this mascara. No matter how hot I am, this product refuses to smudge or smear. And that is priceless, isn't it girls? And did I mention how I love the color?

Next, consider Stila's Indian Summer when you want to add to your summer look. You don't have to buy everything, a new gloss or eyeshadow in an unexpected color will do the trick.
I want that beautiful golden lipgloss! With slightly bronzed cheeks? Gorgeous. I'm a huge fan of the Smudge Pots; eyeliners that last throughout the day and into the night. Each season, I feel like I rediscover Stila. Their collections are fantastic, quality continues to be top notch.


I began my Stila obsession at a young age, I continue to be a Stila addict so many years after buying my first gloss at Garden State Plaza in NJ. You don't forget your first department store cosmetics purchase.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home