Saturday, June 06, 2009

Style Warrior from MAC

Animal printed packaging? I'm so loving this!

This product photo is right up my alley. Can't get enough of the branches and colors.
Style Warrior is new from one of my favorite brands, MAC. You probably could have guessed the brand just form the images above. Always daring, always creative. And need I say it, always fun to play with?

The first product I tried was a nail polish called Mercenary, a frosty black/bronze. This is the perfect color for summer. Imagine a perfectly bronzed body (via self tanning cream of course!) highlighted by this decadent and sexy color on fingers and toes. Style Warrior lip glass is the lippie version of the nail color. Fierce!

For 24 karat gold lips, try Gold Rebel. I am so loving these colors. Rich and deep and gold and bronze. Talk to me.

Purple Rite is a purpley lipstick thats not too dark, midtone color. Reminds me of amethysts. Vibrant Grape is the eyeshadow equivelant. BRIGHT! This makes a statement on the eyes. Talk about bright, the Bright Future shade is deep dark yellow. Its bold.

The powder beauty blush, Eversun will replace my pink blush. Now is the time to switch over to bronzing powder. Summer demands it. I keep my pale skin but change my cheek color. I pretend I have a slight tan. At the end of the day, I'm back to my pallid self.

The lipstick shade of Brave New Bronze is a pinky nude, a complimentary color to all. Sweep the bronzing powder, Solar Riche, all over your face and chest for a (fake) glow. I'm all about staying far out of the rays of the sunshine. I mix the Lustre Drops (Bronze Hero) with some moisturizer/dry oil and apply to my arms and legs. Gives me a bronzed sheen and makes my pale winter skin look like Ive been lounging in the Caribbean. On my own private island of course. Did you know Johnny Depp owns his own island in the Caribbean? I'd love to be invited for a week. Johnny, if you're reading this, call me!

There is much much more to the Style Warrior collection. I've only scratched the surface. For a full line up of colors and products, go here. Be sure to check out the collection looks, its from here where we learn how to create a professional makeup job!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home