Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Daily Dollfaces

I love this dress! But I have mixed feelings about Megan Fox. A pretty girl but there's something about her that I'm not feeling. Is it the enormous tattoo? Her eyebrows? The way she speaks?


Jessica Biel has great legs, you can tell she works out. However nice her gams are, I think her fashion sense leaves something to be desired. I'd like that skirt with a fitted tank top instead of the blazer. If you wear poofy on the bottom, wear sleek on the top!

Reese Witherspoon displays fabulous legs AND a cute outfit. What a great shade of blue for her. I never get dressed up to go shopping, maybe I should start. Perhaps thats where I've been going wrong all these years.

Jennifer Garner reminds me of my sister in law, her name is Jennifer too. She can go out of the house without a stitch of makeup on, wet hair pulled back in a ponytail, a casual outfit thrown on and still manage to look cute. Meanwhile, I've curled and sprayed my hair into submission, spackled on foundation and sunscreen, loaded up on mascara, coated my lips in gloss and feel like a slug.

Heidi Klum! What else can we say? She's beautiful and pregnant.

Cindy Crawford and family outside of Nobu. Two things:
1) she eats at Nobu all the time. My kids are lucky if we go to Red Robin every other month for burgers.
2) I hear her husband is a serial cheater! That's been the rumor for years. Sad!
Catherine Zeta Jones sans shoes or makeup! I love seeing celebs in their natural state!

Gorgeous Cate Blanchett! She needs her dress hemmed about three inches. Right below the knee is a terrible length for anyone!

Check out the dude giving Jessica Simpson the side eye! She looks portly and stout in that dress. Not overweight by any means but the dress is just unflattering!

Britney, Britney...why do you make us look at your wonky nips? She needs a bra. That Victoria's Secret 100 ways bra would work. The hair is a mess too. Britney really can't dress herself, she needs a stylist with her. I'd love to see her revamp her image with elegant clothes and sleek hair. Not going to happen.

Ben Stiller and wife Christine Taylor. He reminds me of Adam Sandler here. They should play brothers in a movie.

Look at adorable Shiloh and Zahara! I like Angelina's long dress. I have a few of these. I forgo shorts in the summer because they look ridiculous and I wear dresses instead. I've seen the covers of tabloids proclaiming Angie is pregnant but I don't think so.

Normally I like Kate Hudson's casual, boho style but not here. Her hair needs a brush and she needs a tank top under that droopy shirt. I know she's dating A-Rod or whatever his name is. Imagine dating a guy who dated Madonna? I dont think I'd ever stop asking questions. And secretly recording the answers! Then writing them on Hello Dollface!

9 Comments:

Blogger sugar & spice said...

i luv reading these! :) <3
tanks

7:45 PM  
Blogger - Kay - said...

haha you are so hilarious and daily dollfaces makes my day!

9:16 PM  
Blogger Kohl Girl said...

Who in their right mind would cheat on Cindy Crawford??! This gives me no hope for men.

12:21 AM  
Blogger LissyLou said...

yes, i'm not sure about Megan Fox - i think she wears far too much make up, she looks so much prettier natural. Also she gives off a very 'up herself' type of vibe.

2:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Re:Kate Hudson, her own mom supposedly doesn't wash her hair very often so why would Kate? Didn't mama recently call daughter back to the west coast to admonish her for her slutty ways? And who's watching Ryder when Kate's at the ballpark?

9:16 AM  
Blogger Marjorie said...

I am by no means a Megan Fox fan - is it a coincidence that her initials are MF? I think not. I certainly can't deny that she's gorgeous, but she comes across as trashy and arrogant and that makes her significantly less attractive. Her manager ought to keep her far away from reporters for a while before she trash-talks the rest of Hollywood.

10:32 AM  
Anonymous chickdowntown.com Gina said...

Reese looks so great in that dress and I love how she added the belt. Heidi is always fabulous, even when she's pregnant! I love Megan Fox's style, she can pull anything off with her confidence.

12:03 PM  
Blogger chickdowntown.com Cassie said...

great post.

i like brit's outfit itself, but it's just her that looks sloppy.

still love her music =)

4:20 PM  
Blogger John said...

louis vuitton outlet
ray ban sunglasses
uggs for men
oakley sunglasses
coach outlet
ugg outlet
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet online
ugg australia
christian louboutin outlet
celine bags
uggs on sale
louis vuitton outlet
nike free run
fitflops
ray-ban sunglasses
montblanc
louis vuitton bags
louboutin pas cher
louis vuitton
uggs outlet
instyler curling iron
burberry outlet
ugg boots
cheap oakley sunglasses
louis vuitton
michael kors outlet online
oakley sunglasses
20151208yuanyuan

3:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home