Saturday, July 11, 2009

Daily Dollfaces

If I saw the Beckham's in the airport, I'd stop and stare. And wonder why don't they fly private? I hear Angelina can pilot a plane. They should give her a call. Would you be comfortable traveling in Victoria's short dress and high heels?
I used to think Tori Spelling was just another mom with a team of nannies to take care of her kids but after watching her show, she really spends a lot of time with them. By the way, why is she wearing Pocahontas slippers? I saw those in the Disney store.

Word that come to mind when looking at Teri Hatcher: spindly. Teri, please eat. And don't tell me that you have a speedy metabolism!

Reese Witherspoon knows how to dress. She always looks good when she's out and about. I wonder if she has a stylist on call or if she picks out her own clothes?

Cute family but I believe the all denim ensemble that Jerry is wearing is commonly called the "Canadian tuxedo".

Mary Kate Olsen could possibly put a hairbrush to good use.


Heidi Klum sans makeup still looks good. Her nose looks odd to me, like she's had surgery on it. Once I looked up photos of her when she was younger but discovered she looks the same now as she did years ago.

Kim Kardashian is gorgeous but I always try to steer clear of wearing black and white for fear I will look like a waitress. Kim, I'll take a mojito please.

Oh dear. Kat Von D looks like Michael Jackson and I'm not talking about the red blazer. Something about her face looks like its been tampered with.

You couldn't pay me to wear giant Mickey hands but Jennifer Lopez doesn't mind. I'd also be very mindful of that Flashdance neckline.

Jennie Garth in a cute hat, trendy long dress and hideous orthopedic bright school bus shoes. UGGGGly!

Is Jennifer Garner on her way to the dojo? All white looks like a karate uniform to me. I avoid it.

Is this not a stunning family? Halle Berry and daughter + hot model boyfriend.

Rebecca Gayheart looks like she's seen better days.

Britney has the money and potential to dress nicely but chooses not to. Those shoes!

Ashlee Simpson Wentz's baby Bronx is getting so big! He looks like a little man. So cute. I love a big juicy baby.

Amanda Bynes is casual and cute in a summery red dress. I dig it. When you're young like her you can wear the short dresses. When you get old like me, you have wear things a little longer. Like to the ankles.

4 Comments:

Blogger LissyLou said...

Posh must get fed up of having to dress up all the time! i'm sure she wishes she could be in a slobby tracksuit.
I hate Terri's legs, they are so long and thin - she looks like her bodys disapearing in to them!

3:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Re:Jerry's matchy-matchy denim outfit...this is such a no-no. My husband's winter uniform is long sleeved denim shirt, denim jeans and sometimes,a denim jacket with it. Such a fashion faux pas!:(((( Jerry needs a stylist...quickly.
Posh is a style icon; on the plane, she probably wears capris and a tee and then changes b4 deplaning!

8:56 AM  
Blogger PrincessGreen17 said...

Teri Hatcher is so annoying. She was pretty and just the right size on Superman and Seinfeld. Now she's a stick figure just b/c she has a hit TV show and it's gross! Lol at Jerry O'Connell.

Cindy, did you read the article with Cameron Diaz in Marie Claire? It makes her seem even more awesome!

11:16 AM  
Blogger CINDY BOKMA said...

Yes, I have that issue of Marie Claire...I adore Cameron!

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home