Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Daily Dollfaces

Jennifer Love Hewitt and her gigantic pocketbook. I bet its stuffed with tabloids!

I'd like to know how much botox Nicole Kidman has used. I think she got some lip injections too.






This is unusual! Heidi Klum is nearly covered from head to toe. Except her toes are peeking out. It must be cold where ever she is.


Not crazy about the pants but I love Drew Barrymore's hair!


Aww, cute. Brooke Shields and her adorable little girl. I love that reddish hair.


Speaking of hair, Blake Lively's mane of blonde is making me drool. Why am I the unlucky recipient of stringy, frizzy locks?


I think the caption on this was something about a drunken Reese Witherspoon sporting a black eye. Nice!


At first glance, I thought this was Janice Dickinson but no, its Lisa Rinna!


Baby bumps are so cute on some people, like Nicole Richie....


...but not cute on others like Jon Gosselin. Here he is with his girlfriend (!) in France. I hear he's going to design a line of kids clothes for Ed Hardy. I guess I missed the part where Jon went to design school or had a fashion background? Judging by the shorts, it must have been an online place.


1 Comments:

Blogger PrincessGreen17 said...

Great comments, as usual! :D

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home