Thursday, July 02, 2009

Fusion Beauty Special on HSN


LipFusion on home shopping network for $32? Yes. I'm passing this offer along to you because, well, its a great deal! And the color is neutral and pretty. I want it. I want big, poofy lips that are shiny like a beacon.
Here's what you get:
29 oz. LipFusion Micro Collagen Lip Plump Color Shine along with a .12 oz. LipFusion Micro-Injected Collagen Lip Plumping Pencil.
I try to replace my "I want" with "I'm so grateful for...." so in this case, although I want it, I'm going to say this: I'm so grateful I can point you in the right direction for beauty products. And we can enjoy them together! Or lust after them together!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this site and all the good advice this fancy product and nbeauty.biz - hollywood glam oil are my new cool things to get.

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home