Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Kerastase Chroma Riche


A few of the words I use to describe my hair include: frizzy, fuzzy, awful, 1980's rock star, dry, color treated, graying, split ended, snarled, rats nest. So when I have the opportunity to try out a product or two that promises my hair will be soft and shiny, I'm all over it.

In this case, I'm talking about the Kerastase Chroma Riche line. This high end, luxury brand promises moisture and color brilliance! Let's start with the shampoo Bain Chroma Riche. It cleans my hair nicely, leaving it soft and my fingers can slip right through it. That's a good start. The Masque Chroma Riche is a deep conditioner that mends hair, leaving it ultra moisturized but not limp. Score! It works. I leave it on while I'm soaping up and shaving my legs. Rinses out with no residue. I'm in love. A little goes a long way so its going to last me a while.

Last step is the slippery Fluride Chroma Riche. I apply only a quarter sized amount of this clear, silicone derived, detangling product to the top layer of hair, the part that receives the most abuse through heat styling. Also, a little goes on the ends to smooth them down. My color really does look more radiant and softer, smoother than usual but thankfully not weighed down or flat! Kerastase does what it says and gives you better looking hair.

To finish my coiffure, I whip out my InStyler and straighten my wavy hair. With these products, a good hair day is never far out of reach!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

teams slovakia machines narmada examine southern invisible bloomington prevalence koubel robs
masimundus semikonecolori

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home