Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Must Haves for Summer Heat!


In the summer heat, you cannot go without deodorant. I don't know why you would anyway. I know some celebrities go au natural but that is NOT how I roll. First up in Avalon Organics Deodorant Spray. I tried the Lavender scent which is lovely. Because it smells so good, it doubles as a body spray or room freshener. Really, I just sprayed a scented cloud around my desk.

This product contains no harmful chemicals and is 100% natural, utilizing safe, pure ingredients. If you are concerned about chemicals in your beauty products, this is for you. And it works!

I spritz it on in the morning and once in the afternoon, just in case. Plus, I love the scent. It comes in four varieties: Rosemary & Peppermint, Clary Sage & Lemon, Lavender, Grapefruit & Geranium. Next time you are in the health food store, pick up a bottle!



In the summer, my husband and I have a constant battle over the AC. He turns it off, I turn it on. Off, on, off, on etc. It happens starting in June and we fight until late October. I sit upstairs in my office baking in the 89* heat. I thought we reached a decent compromise keeping the air at a balmy 82* but yesterday he turned it off and insisted we didn't need it on. Meanwhile, sweat is dripping down my face. And my arms. Gross.
Enter the new Degree Clinical Protection for Women! I like the baby powder scent and the fact that when applied the night before, it lasts all day long. You can't go wrong with this one. Keeps you smelling good, no wetness (very little if you are sitting in 89* heat..inside), perfect for the summertime in southern California!


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home