Friday, July 10, 2009

Two, two, amazing products for you!

The Cool Fix is a product meant to be kept close by in the bathroom. After shaving, apply this cooling product. It instantly soothes the skin, moisturizing the delicate area that has just been shaved or waxed. Maybe even threaded. I just saw some girls working a mean spool of thread at the mall, shaping eyebrows.

The Cool Fix gives you 12 hours of comfort! It fights ingrown hairs which can be painful, as we all know. I've tried a little home based surgery with an ingrown hair and all did not end well. This product contains excellent ingredients like glycolic acid, salicylic acid and phytic acid. You can find it at Sephora stores.


From Bikini Kitchen comes this body butter self tanning lotion that will leave your skin surprisingly silky smooth. Booty Butter Tanning Lotion contains Aloe, Kukui Nut, Light Mineral Oil and Kona Coffee and gives your skin a healthy, bronzed glow all while imparting serious moisture- without being sticky. It smells like a day in Hawaii, a sweet coffee scent.

It makes me hungry.


And did you know that caffeine from coffee helps prevent skin cancer? Its true. Booty Butter uses 100% Hawaiian Kona Coffee which happens to be my favorite. When I lived in Honolulu, I couldn't get enough of the Kona coffee. Or coconut syrup.


If you can't get to Hawaii to tan your buns, try a little Booty Butter!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Joanna said...

I've stopped shaving. No, I'm not a hairy animal, but I've gone to home waxing and I LOVE the results. Thanks for the tips though. Sounds pleasant, the cool fixx...

the self tanner....have you used others or done a comparo?

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home