Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Anastasia- Not Just Brows!

Lash Lifting Mascara


Line Erasing Serum

Anastasia Beverly Hills is renowned for her eyebrow shaping and a wide variety of brow pencils, stencils, tweezers, gel and everything else you can imagine for perfectly arched eyebrows. My favorite is the stencils which allows me to shape my ho-hum eyebrows into 1940's movie star arches. And are you aware that Anastasia Beverly Hills also has an amazing mascara?

The Lash Lifting Mascara instantly lifts lashes, gives them volume and a slight curl. See for yourself in the photo above. Those are my eyelashes. This mascara is a serious contender in my Mascara Hall of Fame which includes L'oreal Double Tubes and YSL mascara. One coat is all you need but of course I don't do anything in moderation so I do two. If I have the time , I apply several short coats to the very tips of the lashes for maximum volume. The mascara doesn't clump or smear and it lasts all day long. A+ mascara.

I've been using the Line Erasing Serum around my eyes and this one gets a big thumbs up too. This contains "Instalift™ Goji, and Balkan Botanical™ Infusion to improve the appearance of skin and helps reduce signs of aging." It's light in consistency but not watery and it absorbs quickly. I see a smoothing of the crows feet and a general brightening in the eye area. It comes in a bottle with a dropper applicator and I use about two-three drops per eye.
I can't wait to see what Anastasia Beverly Hills comes out with next. I'm hoping for some false eyelashes to go with the terrific mascara that I love!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home