Monday, August 03, 2009

Daily Dollfaces

I love the casually dressed look of Victoria Beckham! Looking like a normal mom suits her. A normal mom with pointy nipples.

Love love love Rachel Zoe. Her face looks fuller and I wonder if she's had injectable fillers? I like that she's got her own style, doesn't have breast implants, and embraces her own uniqueness. You go girl!

Speaking of unique, what's up with that dress? And pantyhose? I used to take those L'eggs that came in plastic eggs and put the egg cups in my bra. I digress...I hope Mischa Barton can keep it together long enough to get healthy and as I tell my kids, make good choices. Choices that don't involve drugs. Just say no!

Someone who should just say no is Lindsay Lohan. Those shoes! I heard from a most reliable source that she is not a nice person in real life. I always wonder if celebs are nice people and most of the ones I've met seem to be quite pleasant. Not Lindz.

YES! on Kate Hudson's dress. NO! on her son's long hair.

Next to Phantom of the Opera, my favorite play is Guys and Dolls. Yes I have the Broadway cd..and I sing to it. Loudly and off key. I had no idea that Jessica Beil could crack a smile let along carry a tune but here she is starring in Guys and Dolls. **Must get tickets to see this play.**

Jennifer Garner doesn't have much style in her day to day life. Fashion isn't a priority. But when she heads to the Red Carpet, its Rachel Zoe who helps her get ready and then Jennifer looks amazing from head to toe.

Speaking of looking amazing..not! Is Courtney Love. I can't even find words...is this what you consider a Hot Mess? What's wrong with her face? Its melting.

Is Britney pushing out (in the famous words of Whitney Houston) a doody bubble?

No, she's just transforming into a blonde. I wonder what her real hair looks like?

A+ Gorgeous! Blake Lively. I'd like to be renamed Blake, I love that name. I want to visit the Lukaro salon where she gets her hair done and have a makeover. If only I'd come out looking like her...


4 Comments:

Anonymous Summer B. said...

DOODY BUBBLE?!? Hilarious!!! I think Ms.Beckham needs to give a pair of those huge sunglasses to her little man, so she doesn't blind him with her perky nips! Good grief, I'll never understand celebs. Neva-eva!

7:36 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

qihang20150708longchamp handbags
burberry sale
true religion jeans
louboutin pas cher
ray ban sunglasses
fitflops outlet
burberry outlet online
replica watches
coach outlet online
ed hardy clothing
cheap beats headphones
air max shoes
tory burch shoes
cheap ray ban sunglasses
oakley sunglasses outlet
cheap oakley sunglasses
michael kors handbag
ray ban sunglass
cheap jerseys
kate spade outlet online
polo ralph lauren outlet
soccer jerseys wholesale
borse gucci
nike tn pas cher
christian louboutin
ray ban sunglasses
ray ban wayfarer
cheap oakleys
tory burch outlet
gucci outlet
coach outlet
christian louboutin outlet
ralph lauren outlet
ralph lauren
cheap ray ban sunglasses
oakley sunglasses
true religion jeans
fitflops sale clearance
nike blazer
q

1:42 AM  
Blogger Lili Wang said...

20150717wanglili
coach outlet
louis vuitton outlet
louis vuitton
abercrombie
louis vuitton
fitflop footwear
retro jordans
hollister clothing
louis vuitton uk
hollister kids
christian louboutin
hollister
coach outlet
abercrombie & fitch
lululemon
christian louboutin sale
mont blanc
football shoes
louis vuitton handbags
juicy couture
louis vuitton
tory burch
coach outlet
air jordan 11
celine outlet
kate spade handbags
oakley sunglasses wholesale
tods outlet
louis vuitton outlet
burberry outlet online
jordan 13

3:30 AM  
Blogger Gege Dai said...

valentino shoes
jets jersey
chicago blackhawks jerseys
new york knicks jerseys
cleveland browns jersey
cincinnati bengals jersey
miami dolphins jersey
new england patriots jersey
nike trainers
nike outlet store
golden state warriors
san francisco 49ers jersey
nike soccer shoes
mac cosmetics
carolina jerseys
nike outlet store
bears jerseys
new york giants jerseys
new balance outlet
philadelphia eagles jersey
vans outlet
air max 2014
nike roshe run shoes
new orleans saints jerseys
indianapolis colts jersey
new balance shoes
mizuno running shoes
tods outlet
dallas cowboys jersey
air jordan 4
cleveland cavaliers jerseys
chargers jerseys
bills jerseys
philadelphia eagles jerseys
ferragamo shoes
linyuan0429

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home