Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Daily Dollfaces

I want to see Lindsay Lohan gain fifteen pounds, bring her hair back to red and just get healthy. Everytime I see her, I need to be held and soothed. Scary.

Vanessa Hudgen's hair is styled in the Sumo Wrestler coif.

Every time I see a photo of Nicolette Sheridan in a bikini, I want to cry because she looks better than I do and she's years older. Then I remind myself she had a boob job and probably has a plastic surgeon, nutritionalist, personal trainer etc on standby. Not that her hard work has anything to do with that body...

Yeah, Jon Gosselin is tired of being blamed! I'm crying sad tears for him. At least his face doesn't look as red and bloated as it does on tv.

Cute kids, cute mom! I like Kelly Ripa's outfit.

Thank you Kelly Ripa. As a fellow member of the Small Boobs Club, I've considered implants but with a history of breast cancer in the family, I don't want to mess around. Hey, if A cups are good enough for gorgeous Kelly, they are fine for me.

That bikini is cute, Id like a tube of lipstick in that color. Katy Perry reminds me a little of Zooey Deschanel.

I'd wear that dress, the shoes and I want the hair. Jennifer Aniston is the picture of health and (somewhat) natural beauty!

Jen has had a nose job too. That makes us practically like twins! She is so drop dead gorgeous in person.

Two thumbs up to Demi and Ashton for remaining happily married. Rumer has a cool vibe about her, like a free spirit.
I don't know of anyone else who can pull off the short hair like Halle Berry!

I read something about Hillary Duff being told to drop some weight for her appearance on Gossip Girl. I think she looks just right, healthy and gorgeous!


Isn't this cover with Cate Blanchett so arty and cool?

True, Bryce Dallas Howard will be in New Moon. Everyone wants to be a part of the Twilight saga! I like the name Bryce. Why did my parents have to name me Cindy? ugh. I should be a Bryce or a Blake.

I imagine that Camilla and Matthew are totally down to earth and fun to be around. Please don't tell me any differently.

5 Comments:

Blogger LissyLou said...

zooey and katy always remind me of each other and doesn't jen just look so gorgeous at the moment - loving her style!
I think small boobs are so much better tahn big or fake - clothes hang much better.

2:39 AM  
Anonymous Connie said...

Thank you so much for recommending Product Body - I fell in love with the scrub, road wash, and the cream. Yuzu, Beach House and Sexy Laundry Day are yummy and I received a sample of Coconut Lemongrass that is heavenly as well. Anyway, thanks for the heads up on a such wonderful products.

5:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

qihang20150708longchamp handbags
burberry sale
true religion jeans
louboutin pas cher
ray ban sunglasses
fitflops outlet
burberry outlet online
replica watches
coach outlet online
ed hardy clothing
cheap beats headphones
air max shoes
tory burch shoes
cheap ray ban sunglasses
oakley sunglasses outlet
cheap oakley sunglasses
michael kors handbag
ray ban sunglass
cheap jerseys
kate spade outlet online
polo ralph lauren outlet
soccer jerseys wholesale
borse gucci
nike tn pas cher
christian louboutin
ray ban sunglasses
ray ban wayfarer
cheap oakleys
tory burch outlet
gucci outlet
coach outlet
christian louboutin outlet
ralph lauren outlet
ralph lauren
cheap ray ban sunglasses
oakley sunglasses
true religion jeans
fitflops sale clearance
nike blazer
q

1:42 AM  
Blogger Lili Wang said...

20150717wanglili
coach outlet
louis vuitton outlet
louis vuitton
abercrombie
louis vuitton
fitflop footwear
retro jordans
hollister clothing
louis vuitton uk
hollister kids
christian louboutin
hollister
coach outlet
abercrombie & fitch
lululemon
christian louboutin sale
mont blanc
football shoes
louis vuitton handbags
juicy couture
louis vuitton
tory burch
coach outlet
air jordan 11
celine outlet
kate spade handbags
oakley sunglasses wholesale
tods outlet
louis vuitton outlet
burberry outlet online
jordan 13

3:35 AM  
Blogger John said...

201597yuanyuan
adidas superstar shoes
celine outlet
hollister clothing
michael kors outlet online
coach handags
timberland pro
ralph lauren uk
ray bans
louis vuitton
hollister co
gucci
michael kors outlet
michael kors
marc jacobs handbags
prada outlet
jordan retro 3
michael kors uk
celine
red timberland boots
michael kors outlet
louis vuitton
true religion outlet
uggs for men
michael kors outlet
adidas uk
ray ban sunglasses
oakley sunglasses
louis vuitton outlet
nike blazers shoes
true religion sale
hermes birkin bag

4:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home