Thursday, August 13, 2009

Daily Dollfaces

Angelina Jolie does not have a ton of makeup on. I'd to see her with a little bit more blush. But she's gorgeous no matter what, right?

I mean, you could wrap her in a tailored trash bag and she'd still smolder.

Dean & Tori, it takes a tough man to carry his wife's purse.

I didn't realize Rachel McAdam's belonged to the A-/B+ cup club, Im happy to see not ALL women get implants. Sometimes it looks that way and then I have to think about getting mine done. Which I dont want to do. That dress is too daring for me, I feel very self conscious showing off my sternum in public.

Milla Jovovich wears Mom Jeans?


WOW. Can you believe it? Jennie Garth looks...like a normal woman!

Here's one coupling that I don't understand. A-Rod and Kate Hudson. Madonna's sloppy seconds? No thanks.

Gorgeous skin, makeup and hair! Kerry Washington is picture perfect.

Holly Madison's dress is a Jackson Pollack painting come to life. It's all shades of fug.

Not wild about the dress but I do adore Heather Graham. She's so cute, love her hair and makeup.

I've been to Fred Segal many many times and have never seen Halle Berry there. Look at her baby! So sweet.

I'm not that interested in Denise Richards but I'd love to have her long hair. Mine gets stringy when I try to let it grow. Why wasn't I blessed with Denise Richard's hair?

The dress fits Cheryl Burke perfectly! Let's see, who should be on Dancing with the Stars this season? Kathy Griffin, Giada DiLaurentiis, Jimmy Kimmel, one of the housewives from Bravo - any one will do, Dolly Parton, Jeff Probst, Kelly Ripa.... I'm seriously drawing a blank!

Gee, who could that birds nest belong to?

Hey y'all!

Who told Brad Pitt the Colonel Sanders look was chic? He forget the black tie!

I'd take Avril Levinge's hair. Long, super blonde, straight, as you can see.

5 Comments:

Blogger Fashion Court said...

OMG, i do not get the arod/kate hudson thing either! it's just..so odd.

1:02 PM  
Blogger The Style PA said...

Angelina might look alright on the red carpet, but when it comes to her daytime looks her clothing is drab, dull and boring. She doesn't have much of a sense of style I would argue.

6:16 PM  
Blogger The Avon Lady said...

I would like to see the new girl taking Angelinas spot as the hottest woman "Megan Fox" She seems like an interesting character. Also I blog too Let's link exchange http://avonmarkproductreviews.com

7:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

qihang20150708longchamp handbags
burberry sale
true religion jeans
louboutin pas cher
ray ban sunglasses
fitflops outlet
burberry outlet online
replica watches
coach outlet online
ed hardy clothing
cheap beats headphones
air max shoes
tory burch shoes
cheap ray ban sunglasses
oakley sunglasses outlet
cheap oakley sunglasses
michael kors handbag
ray ban sunglass
cheap jerseys
kate spade outlet online
polo ralph lauren outlet
soccer jerseys wholesale
borse gucci
nike tn pas cher
christian louboutin
ray ban sunglasses
ray ban wayfarer
cheap oakleys
tory burch outlet
gucci outlet
coach outlet
christian louboutin outlet
ralph lauren outlet
ralph lauren
cheap ray ban sunglasses
oakley sunglasses
true religion jeans
fitflops sale clearance
nike blazer
q

1:38 AM  
Blogger Lili Wang said...

20150717wanglili
coach outlet
louis vuitton outlet
louis vuitton
abercrombie
louis vuitton
fitflop footwear
retro jordans
hollister clothing
louis vuitton uk
hollister kids
christian louboutin
hollister
coach outlet
abercrombie & fitch
lululemon
christian louboutin sale
mont blanc
football shoes
louis vuitton handbags
juicy couture
louis vuitton
tory burch
coach outlet
air jordan 11
celine outlet
kate spade handbags
oakley sunglasses wholesale
tods outlet
louis vuitton outlet
burberry outlet online
jordan 13

3:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home