Thursday, August 20, 2009

Enter To Win tickets to Fashion Week!

WIN TWO TICKETS TO New York's FASHION WEEK!

I want to go so badly. First of all, I grew up in a tiny town fourteen miles outside of Manhattan. I haven't been back there in....five years? It's been a long time. Second, I want to cover the event for Hello Dollface with tons of photos and editorial stuff. A first-hand experience of what's it like at Fashion Week. Third and let's be honest, I want to gaze at celebrities and models. Fourth, I want to scope out what's coming down the pike in terms of fashion. For some reason, I'm thinking burgundy will be big in the fall season. And navy. That's my guess.


Fifth, I'd love to take a peek at the amazing makeup at the runway shows. I think they use a lot of MAC. Sixth, I have a super camera and extra battery packs and I take great photos. I think I mentioned the photos already. Seventh, I want to see my friends like writer Caroline Leavitt and Allison Winn Scotch and the PR girls I work with. Eighth, my children are driving me bonkers and I need a vacation, stat.


Ninth, my husband travels for work all the time and I want a turn to sleep in a hotel on smooth crisp sheets in a quiet room. And tenth, you only live once and what better experience than a trip to NY during fashion week for a clothes lover like myself? Oh I forget, I just had surgery! And I need time to heal...through fashion of course. That's eleven. Eleven reasons why I need to go to Fashion Week! I just need airfare and a hotel paid for by a mysterious yet wealthy benefactor.


But I digress. The contest is for LifeMinuteTV and here's the scoop:


Send us what you think is the most "fashionable" photo of yourself.


It can be quirky, funny, or runway ready! Whatever YOU think is your most fashionable you. Winners will be judged on originality and style and will receive 2 tickets to the Pamella Roland Spring 2010 Fashion Show in NYC, 2 courtside tickets to a NETS home game (even fashionistas love a good game), a TRIA (at-home laser hair removal beauty tool) which retails for $795, and an exclusive sneak peek at mark's upcoming Gloss Gorgeous that selected beauty and fashion insiders will receive at Fashion Week.



And if you win, consider taking me with you. Just kidding. ...ahhh no I'm not. Take me!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

[b][url=http://www.uggsoutletsite.co.uk/]uggs outlet[/url][/b] But let's be genuine top quality incorporates an incredibly substantial price, specifically when you are referring to designer purses of Prada and Luis Vuitton e. T. With the financial crisis throughout the world your small price tag tags, will retain them coming back again for more! Modern women are fond of purses.

[b][url=http://www.louisvuittonpursesale.com/]louis vuitton outlet[/url][/b] Hart employed a unique firm to assess his credentials. What remains unclear up to now is once the mistake in Mr. Thompson's academic information was discovered. She's this kind of a flawless design, so easy and frequent. It's possible that this is exactly why she's remaining inducted into Canada's Wander Of Fame in September. Never be concerned, yours truly will certainly be there to snap Daria in all of her glory (even though my photographs in all probability will not be as terrific as these by Inez Vinoodh)..

[b][url=http://www.cheapuggbootsonlinesales.co.uk/]cheap uggs[/url][/b] For illustration, eat significantly less to the to start with day, and eat only fruits and veggies to the second day. Stay with just fruits around the third day, and consume only fruit juices along with a bit of fruit within the fourth working day. Get started your hunger food plan around the fifth day and make it previous until your prepared length, say a few times..

[b][url=http://www.louisvuittonwalletsmarket.com/]louis vuitton wallets[/url][/b] Frequently, women of all ages undergo the clothes for this superstars. They follow the trends that take place to become most current in trend. Most ladies aspire to hold the handbags that these celebs carry. How is Vitamin A digested just? Vitamin A is a component of a group of naturally developing molecules completely often known as lipids. The pancreatic bile is launched inside the higher part of the compact intestine to help emulsify lipids, which include beta carotene together with other forms of Vitamin A. Why are lipids emulsified? Lipids and vitamin A are fat-soluble compounds, thus they cannot enter the water-based bloodstream..

[b][url=http://www.cheapuggbootsukwebsite.co.uk/]ugg boots uk[/url][/b] It was frequent in all those days to get turns inviting many of the mothers and infants in the Mommy and Me team to each other houses. Although I could make myself visit almost all of these enjoy dates, I couldn bring myself to ask another mothers to my house. I was also anxious.

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home