Wednesday, August 19, 2009

H2pro Pink 300 Special Edition

Here is a tool that belongs in ever beauty loving girls arsenal: the H2pro's Pink 300 Special Edition (SE) Ceramic Styling Iron. This flat iron "is one of the first tools to remove unwanted frizz and create perfectly straight hair." I've purchased a few flat irons in my day and the lesser quality ones leave my hair fuzzy. True. I think you if you are going to heat style your hair every day, you might as well go for the gold. Invest in the H2pro.

More information you need to know:
"The Pink 300SE brings more styling power with advanced self adjusting plates to equal more smoothness and sleekness from a styling tool like never before."

Don't you love the pink color? As if I'm not girly girl enough!

For more information click here.
And you know how I said to invest in good heat styling tools? Take a gander at what I've been using for the last few days:

A very old set of Conair hot rollers probably circa 2005. I wish H2Pro made hot rollers!