Sunday, August 09, 2009

Lancome Color Fever in Piha


I got my hands on a tube of Color Fever Gloss in the shade of Piha by Lancome. Then I was a wee bit flummoxed as how to wear it. Alone, it made me look kind of goth which isnt the kind of statement I want to make at this stage in my life.
So I turned to Lancome celebrity makeup artist Darais and asked him how on earth to wear this shade. Incidentally, makeup loving women all over the world are itching to get their hands on this gloss.

Here's what Darais had to say:
"I have artists still requesting that deep dark sexy gloss, its hard to find now. I have one left only for myself!

For a daytime look with a lighter skin tone this gloss is more challenging. Apply a gold lipstick for summer and then just a small drop of gloss blended into the lipstick. The roasted golden look is unique and very sexy for day. For deeper skin tones this gloss makes any lipstick color you weren’t able to wear now wearable. Its so easy!

Night time be a Trend setter! The trend again and again for Fall is deeper lips. Be the first and apply a hot pink or cherry red or dark gold liner or lipstick. Plums will come later. Use the gloss to transform your lips to night and deepen them in pure seduction! Less is more with this gloss.

I also have seen many use the gloss over the lids on a smokey eye! It’s not tested for the eye area but I have had no complaints from the models I have tried this on. Its so wet, sexy, and shiny… It will crease but can be fixed in just seconds using your finger."

Thanks for the tips, Darais!