Friday, August 28, 2009

Philosophy - The Supernatural


If I were to design a line of lipglosses which I hope to someday, I'd feature a color palette like these glosses above. Share the Love and Reflect A Little are both from Philosophy's line, The Supernatural.

These offer high shine, light texture, and the small size is perfect for slipping into a pocket or handbag. Whats not to love? Especially when you know the glosses contain an SPF 15 to protect the lips. The sheer colors are so beautiful. Take a look!

Look at this stunning pinky-peach shade! I can't imagine it not being flattering to anyone's complexion. Called Feel Warm All Over, it gives cheeks a touch of shimmer and sheer, warm color. Lit From Within is a natural cream blush that can be applied with your fingertips, right there on the apples of your cheeks. I dab the leftover product on my lips.

For a healthy, yet simple makeup routine, apply a lightweight foundation with an SPF, a little mascara and a touch of Lit From Within on the cheeks, a swipe or two of Superglossy and you are polished and pretty, ready to walk out the door! For more great Supernatural products, click here!


Labels: