Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Read Dollface on LifeMinuteTv.com!




I love books. I am never without a novel in my hand when evening rolls around. There's nothing better than getting lost in a good book. From time to time I post book reviews that I think my Hello Dollface readers will like, and now I'm writing reviews for LifeMinuteTv. Keep checking back for updates because I read like a crazy girl.


I just read Brooklyn: A Novel in less than two days. Loved it. And I discovered this morning that The Glass Castle author Jeannette Walls is coming out with a new book called Half Broke Horses. Can you stand it? The Glass Castle is one of my all time favorite books, one that everyone should read!


My reviews for this month are Rinnavation by Lisa Rinna and Twenties Girl by Sophie Kinsella. Click here for more, look under Home & Family. This site posts videos, reviews, beauty, fashion and health tips. Its an all -in one kind of site. Maybe you've watch the videos on the widget to the left of my written content. If not, take a peek why don't you? I'm so excited to be writing about books!


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home