Friday, August 21, 2009

Supermodels without Makeup

Cindy

Claudia

Amber


Helena

Harper's Bazaar recently wrote an article featuring supermodels without makeup. The models give their beauty tips and tricks for staying beautiful. Funny no one mentioned botox. Hmmmm. You can click here for the whole deal. I used to be really into the whole supermodel phenomenon back in the day. I liked to see what hair color Linda Evangelista was going to pop up with.

Although they aren't wearing makeup, I wonder if they were all photoshopped to look smooth, young and unwrinkled? Thats the kind of "natural" look I'd go for.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Ebenezar said...

Quite worthwhile info, much thanks for the post.
Dips recipes | workers compensation insurance companies | mmorpg online games free | wedding packages in maui | 18k white gold chain

12:29 AM  
Anonymous Luke said...

It won't truly have success, I suppose this way.
russian girls

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home