Tuesday, August 04, 2009

White Sands- The Cure 24/7

For years I've been exploring hair care products, looking for the best and most revolutionary items that will change my life. At least, the life of my hair. And here's something that just may help my naturally frizzy locks- from White Sands comes The Cure 24/7.

Use on wet or dry hair, this product helps mend split ends, or in my case, frizzy ends. Frizzy and split. I use this only on the very ends as soon as I get out of the shower. It definitely calms the fuzzy pieces of hair that cause me such stress. And disgust.

Here's how it works: The Cure 24/7 uses Cellular Bridging" to mend split ends. This innovative process stimulates hair cell renewal with Micro-gels so tiny they instantly fill cuticle cracks, leaving each strand smooth and repaired up to 7 days.

Definitely a product I need to keep in heavy rotation! For more information or to see more White Sands products, please click here.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home